Friday, January 30, 2009

Back to School....

Indianapolis got hit Tuesday night with over a foot of snow. Quite a difference in a day! We woke up Wednesday to no school and decently warm outside. Ava spent most of the morning in the snow and after nap time. It was very difficult for her to even walk it was so deep, but we managed to enjoy our time outside - so did Liam (please excuse the purple snowpants - he is very secure with himself!) I had the day off again yesterday, not quite sure why, but I still enjoyed my time with the kids. I will be paying at the end of May when I am making these days up though! Today I have a delay, so it is a lazy morning!
Update: School was canceled. Somehow I did not get the call, but I guess I have a mini-winter break!

1 comment:

The Tomlinson Family said...

That's the first picture of Liam where I have noticed how much he looks like Ryan!

Wish we had some snow. Some...not as much as you guys.

Beverly-Ryan's friend from Samford