Monday, June 1, 2009

Another Busy Weekend



Our weekend started off normal, then around noon on Saturday Megan called me and asked if we want to go camping - something I am not very fond of. I think it is the perfect time to get kidnapped, so I am a little afraid of it, even though Ryan tells me I am crazy! We decided to join Megan, James, and Drew for camping down by Turkey Run. We had a great time playing wiffle ball, ladder golf, and camping out. The kids did a wonderful job. It was both of their first time camping and Ava loved sleeping outside in the tent, and it was a miracle that noone was kidnapped! Ryan is ready to go again!


When we got home from camping, we had made plans to go to the Indians game with Kris and Amy and their kids, Will and Lia. From the pictures, you will see me with the kids and wonder where Ryan was...I was wondering as well. He was at the end of the row enjoying the game- must be nice! We had a great time at the game, but we were all a little worn out, so we came home early and had pizza back at our house. A great way to begin summer vacation. The kids and I are at home now packing so we can move to the lake on Wednesday!!!!

1 comment:

The Moons said...

I have to say I am impressed Sara! We are suppose to go camping next weekend and I said only if his parents will watch Taylor...I am not ready for a baby in the wilderness yet...it is tough enough to get me out there! I do love Dittmer in a skirt and sequin tank to camp!